Each of the 10 finalists was chosen by top editors, art directors and photo editors as the winning cover in its category, ASME wrote on its Facebook page, where it listed the covers in the running for the top spot. The 2014 Cover of the Year will be announced on April 30.
Both Sports Illustrated and Boston Magazine won in their categories for their covers on the Boston Marathon bombings last April. George Clooney's polka dot W cover, Bloomberg Businessweek's Twitter cover and Kate Upton recreating the original 1913 Vanity Fair cover are also among the finalists for the Cover of the Year.
Here are the nominees:
Boston Magazine, News, Politics and Business Category:
New York Magazine, Entertainment and Celebrity Category:
Bloomberg Businessweek, Science, Technology and Nature Category:
Sports Illustrated/SI.com, Sports and Adventure Category:
O, The Oprah Magazine, Women's Service Category:
W Magazine, Fashion and Beauty Category:
Bloomberg Pursuits, Lifestyle Category:
Bloomberg Businessweek, Brainiest Category:
Food & Wine, Most Delicious Category:
Vanity Fair, Sexiest Category:
Which cover gets your vote?
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos