High contrast looks in black and white ruled the red carpet and were spotted on Lea Michele, Dita Von Teese and our favorite style star of the week, Diane Kruger.
Check out our best-dressed picks below and let us know if you agree.
Diane Kruger in Roland Mouret
This outfit shows how much fun you can have playing with proportions. The tiny polka dots on a crop top teamed with bigger polka dots on an extra long pencil skirt play perfectly together. And a pop of color via Kruger's yellow pumps are the finishing touch.
Lea Michele in Paule Ka
The white paneling on the bodice and hips of this stunning gown give the illusion of a smaller waist -- not that the actress-singer needs it! And we can't get enough of her glowing skin exposed by the strapless silhouette and front slit.
Our jaws dropped when we saw this powder blue frock on Knightley. The retro look is exactly the level of awesome we expect from the actress.
Dita Von Teese
No one does vintage glamour quite like Dita Von Teese. This cream and black polka dot gown is definitely a reflection of her signature style, but looks far from dated or costumey.
Megan Montaner in Dolce and Gabbana
Crop tops are everywhere and the red carpet is no exception. We love seeing these midriff-baring designs get a glamorous upgrade-- and Ms. Montaner's glitzy get-up is the perfect example.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos