Country star and expert guitar shredder Brad Paisley gets the honor of opening for the legendary Rolling Stones when their summer stadium tour stops in Nashville. Taking place June 17th at Music City's LP Field, the show is part of the Stones' 15-city Zip Code North American Tour.
series of tweets.
"May I have your attention please," the notorious smart aleck began. "So it's been a while since I was an opening act. But I think I remember how to do that. . ."
"So proud to warm up for the greatest rock band in the world June 17, LP Field Zip Code Tour," he wrote, later adding "I've never been tempted to frame a tweet before now."
This won't be the first time Paisley has collaborated with the seemingly immortal rock & roll pioneers. He also shared the stage with them in Philadelphia in June of 2013, singing a verse and taking a blazing guitar solo during the Stones' countrified classic, "Dead Flowers."
The Rolling Stones' Zip Code tour kicks off May 24th in San Diego before visiting cities including Dallas, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Kansas City and Buffalo, and wraps July 15th in Quebec. This will be the first time the band has performed in North American stadiums since their massive A Bigger Bang tour, which ran from 2005—2007.
Tickets to the Nashville show are available through Ticketmaster now, with the cheapest seats starting at about $75 each (+fees).
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos