Charli XCX and Chic frontman Nile Rodgers teamed up this week to perform a unique rendition of Charli's 2014 hit single, "Boom Clap."
According to Billboard, Charli and Rodgers were serving as artist ambassadors for the brand's global expansion.
Both musicians were clad in dark sunglasses (Charli in all denim, Rodgers in all black) and gave a performance that veered from their usual styles. Backed by only a few audience claps, the duo delivered a more stripped-down version of the electropop hit, with Charli XCX shedding her dance-pop roots and Rodgers eschewing the disco sound that has made him so influential.
After rising to fame following her collaborations with Icona Pop in "I Love It" and Iggy Azalea in "Fancy," Charli recorded "Boom Clap" for the The Fault In Our Stars soundtrack. The song, which reached Number Eight on the Billboard Hot 100 last year, was the first single off the album and was also included in Sucker, Charli's second studio album. After opening for the European leg of Katy Perry's Prismatic World Tour earlier this year, the singer begins her own tour this summer.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos