Sammy Hagar and James Hetfield's second annual Acoustic-4-A-Cure benefit concert took place Friday night at San Francisco's the Masonic, and among the surprise collaborations delivering unexpected covers was one performance that no one could have seen coming: The Metallica singer and his 16-year-old daughter Cali Hetfield sharing an acoustic rendition of Adele's "Crazy For You."
According to Blabbermouth, Hetfield and Cantrell provided a pair of the concert's highlights. First the pair paid homage to Blue Öyster Cult by performing that group's anthem "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" accompanied by a pedal steel guitarist:
Hetfield and Cantrell also tackled "Mama Said," a heartwrenching ballad off Metallica's 1996 LP Load:
Another unlikely duet found Sandler on the microphone alongside Monahan and Smith to perform Led Zeppelin's "Ramble On," with the comic actor channeling his "Lunchlady Land" vocals for the Led Zeppelin II cut's verses.
"Ramble On" wasn't the only Zeppelin cut to get the all-star acoustic treatment: Perry and Satriani also whipped up "Communication Breakdown."
Acoustic-4-A-Cure, which delivered on its promise of "once-in-a-lifetime musical moments, duets, jams and surprise guests," raised funds and awareness for the Pediatric Cancer Program at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos