Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit were heading to Orlando when they heard about B.B. King's death last Friday morning. "B.B. King wasn't just a famous blues singer," Isbell wrote in an early morning tweet. "He was a truly incredible guitar player. Didn't give a damn about chords. You can't sing a chord."
There weren't any Lucilles onstage. Instead, Isbell's Duesenberg Fullerton Elite and Sadler Vaden's American Strat shared the spotlight equally, both guitars letting out controlled bursts of bluesy firepower. It was an inspired, one-off performance — a chance, as Isbell explained during the introduction, "to play the kind of music we grew up on" — and the guys kept things at a low simmer, never once letting the song boil over into an indulgent solo-fest. The King would've been proud.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos