It's been over three decades since the Exploited reminded mohawked rockers that "punk's not dead," a sentiment that resounds throughout the lineup of the first-ever It's Not Dead Festival in California. Bad Religion, Pennywise, Descendents and NOFX are among the dozens of groups slated to perform on the San Manuel Amphitheater Festival Grounds in San Bernardino on October 10th.
The fest will also feature an "old-school skate/BMX jam," according to organizers, which will feature shows by famous skateboarders Mike Frazier, Steve Caballero, Christian Hosoi, Omar Hassan and Neal Hendrix, as well as pro skaters Lizzie Armanto, Alex Perelson and Josh Borden and BMX rider Dennis McCoy. There will also be an art exhibition dubbed "Art's Not Dead," which will display works by Mark deSalvo, Dave Naz and Natalia Fabia, among others, and a spotlight on authors at its "Punk's Well Read" book signing area. Authors, including Jeff Alulis, Danny Bland, Cecil Castellucci and T.S.O.L. frontman Jack Grisham, will take part in signings.
"It's Not Dead Festival is basically any punk rock fan's dream lineup," co-producer Kevin Lyman, who also founded the Warped Tour, said in a statement. "Where else will you be able to see all these legendary bands in one place, on one day?"
Tickets for the fest go on sale on June 22nd at 10 a.m. PST via the fest's website.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos