Eagles of Death Metal, the project of Jesse Hughes and Queens of the Stone Age's Josh Homme, have returned with a new song, "Complexity," the first offering from their upcoming LP, Zipper Down.
The single also arrives with outrageous artwork in which Homme and Hughes are dressed like clueless Star Trek crew members, wearing uniforms with a devil horn patch in place of the Starfleet insignia.
Eagles of Death Metal have yet to announce a release date for Zipper Down. The LP marks the band's first since 2008's Heart On. Eagles of Death Metal are currently on tour in Europe, with plans to return to North America for a handful of dates beginning in late August.
Despite the lengthy delay between Eagles of Death Metal albums, both Hughes and Homme have remained busy, with the former releasing Honkey Kong in 2011, a solo album under the moniker Boots Electric.
Homme, meanwhile, has spent much of the past two years touring in support of Queens of the Stone Age's 2013 effort …Like Clockwork, the band's first album since 2007. Amongst notable contributions from Dave Grohl, Trent Reznor, Elton John and Scissor Sisters frontman Jake Shears, …Like Clockwork also featured original bassist Nick Oliveri, who was fired from the band in 2004.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos