The Weeknd made a surprise appearance at the end of the Apple Music announcement to debut a new track called "Can't Feel My Face." The Max Martin-produced cut leaked in late May, but Abel Tesfaye gave "Can't Feel My Face" a proper premiere after being welcomed to the stage by Apple CEO Tim Cook.
new music video for "The Hills," reportedly the first single from his upcoming new studio album. It's unclear whether "Can't Feel My Face" is also destined for that LP, the follow-up to 2013's Kiss Land.
The Weeknd joined Drake, Jimmy Iovine and, via video, Trent Reznor and former BBC DJ Zane Lowe in welcoming the arrival of Apple Music, the computer giant's new service that offers the many disparate methods of listening to music (YouTube, streaming services, internet radio) in one place. Apple Music, out on June 30th, will allow subscribers access to stream the entire iTunes Music Store library, watch music videos, listen to the 24/7 Beats1 radio station and more.
The Weeknd's smash "Earned It" has helped carry the 50 Shades of Grey on the Billboard 200 as the soundtrack continues to hover on the album chart's Top 10 even a month after the film hit DVD. The Weeknd also recently served up the Saturday night-ending performances at both Coachella weekends, one of which featured a surprise appearance by Kanye West.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos