Lesson learned: If you name a salad after Kendrick Lamar, it's a good idea to learn the rapper's lyrics in case you end up onstage with him. During his Sunday headlining spot at Sweetlife Festival, an inspired Lamar invited a random fan – which turned out to be festival co-founder (and CEO of salad company Sweetgreen) Jonathan Neman – onstage to help rap "m.A.A.d city," Pitchfork reports. The caveat was that the lucky individual had to know "every single motherfuckin' word" of the track, and Neman didn't pass the audition. Around the 3:40 mark of the above clip, he flubs background vocals on the first four bars; Lamar cuts off his band and has the salad exec escorted off the stage by security.
Lamar instructs Ayanna on mic placement technique and says he plans to "follow" her lead. But his advice was unnecessary – she destroys every second of the track with her manic energy and spot-on lyrics. "She killed that shit!," Lamar screams after the performance. "She not only represented what I do, and I truly appreciate that, but she represented every one of y'all out here tonight."
Lamar released his third studio album, the acclaimed To Pimp a Butterfly, in March.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos