Mariah Carey has signed up for Match and debuted the music video for her new single "Infinity" on the dating site.
Carey's Match account — under the username MC1toInfinity — shares basic information about the pop star along with a few screencaps from her video. She describes her occupation as "Self-Employed/Entrepeneur" and lists cooking, movies, concerts and religion as some of her interests.
Singer Hilary Duff also recently integrated a dating app, Tinder, into the promotion of her new single, "Sparks." The clip shows her scoping out the app in between shots of her discussing her dating life at a radio interview and dancing in a neon room. Artists like Zedd and Jason Derulo have advertised their albums and shows on Tinder as well.
"Infinity" is the only new song off Carey's recent greatest hits compilation #1 to Infinity. The album was released in May and coincided with her first-ever Las Vegas residency at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace. The residency ran through May and has no dates in June. The singer will return for a set of shows in July, followed by more concerts next February.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos