Florence and the Machine, Ozzy Osbourne and Zac Brown Band will be heading to New Orleans this October for the Voodoo Music and Arts Experience. (See the full lineup below.)
Keeping with its tradition of eclectic lineups, this year's Voodoo features diverse performers across all genres. The Prince of Darkness will be joined by Geezer Butler, Tom Morello and Slash for a special headlining performance on Saturday, October 31st. Florence Welch, who recently signed on to replace the Foo Fighters at Glastonbury following Dave Grohl's leg injury, handles the Friday (October 30th) slot while Zac Brown Band will cap off the weekend on Sunday, November 1st.
Welch has hit the festival circuit hard since this year's Coachella. Florence and the Machine released How Big How Blue How Beautiful earlier this month and notched their first Number One. So far this year, the group has played Bonnaroo and Governors Ball and is slated to appear at Lollapalooza in August.
Osbourne has been in the middle of a feud with his Black Sabbath bandmate Bill Ward. The band canceled several gigs this spring, some due to Tony Iommi's health issues. Osbourne also had to cancel May's Ozzfiesta in Mexico following an unspecified surgery that required four weeks of recovery time.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos