Less than one week after the close of Bonnaroo 2015, another Tennessee-based festival is gearing up for its own music-filled weekend. The Pilgrimage Festival, which just announced its final round of performers, will take place September 26th and 27th in Franklin, Tennessee, armed with an A-list lineup whose headliners include Willie Nelson, Wilco and Sheryl Crow.
Organized by Better than Ezra frontman Kevin Griffin, a Franklin resident whose recent projects include co-writing hits for Sugarland, Howie Day and Tristan Prettyman, the Pilgrimage Festival will take place on a century-old horse farm. There will be a heavy emphasis on acoustic performances, with most bands setting aside a portion of their set for stripped-down songs. Finally, in a marked contrast to festivals like Bonnaroo, Coachella and Lollapalooza, Pilgrimage will bring its music to a stop by 7:30 p.m., giving attendees a fighting chance to avoid post-festival maladies like "the BonnaFlu" and "CoughChella."
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos