Tom Petty has unearthed and released a "new" song, "Somewhere Under Heaven," the first from a trove of tracks that didn't make his 1994 album, Wildflowers, but will comprise the upcoming collection, Wildflowers: All The Rest, Stereogum reports.
The track is currently available to stream on Spotify and download on iTunes, though a release date for Wildflowers: All the Rest has yet to be announced. Also, per Petty's website — and a 40-second promo for the album — "Somewhere Under Heaven" will play over the closing credits of the upcoming Entourage movie, which opens June 3rd.
Along with mining his vaults for All the Rest, Petty will revive his pre-fame band, Mudcrutch, which initially reunited in 2008 to record and release their self-titled debut. According to Campbell, the group will begin work on a follow-up LP in August and potentially hit the road afterwards.
As for the Heartbreakers, Campbell told Rolling Stone the band is taking it easy after an extensive tour in support of 2014's Hypnotic Eye. "It's been wonderful," Campbell said. "That was a pretty long tour of us, and now we're just leading our lives and being normal. When we're finished with the next Mudcrutch record, we'll start looking at the next horizon for the Heartbreakers."
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos