When Chris Janson's workingman's anthem "Buy Me a Boat" shot to the top of the iTunes country chart in March, it set off a ripple of career changes for the indie singer-songwriter. In a few short weeks, he signed a record deal with Warner Music Nashville, landed the opening slot on Toby Keith's summer tour and, this morning, made his network television debut. Janson performed his buoyant single — currently Number 22 on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart — on NBC's Today.
Currently opening Keith's Good Times & Pickup Lines Tour, Janson will return to Nashville this weekend to perform for his 100th time on the Grand Ole Opry on Saturday night. He's also set to play on June 10th's CMT Music Awards. The country music network has championed Janson and recently filmed a video for "Buy Me a Boat," which will premiere next week.
"I take this stuff day by day. I want to grow it the most natural way possible, and the fact that anybody would pay attention and come calling, I'm thankful for that," Janson told Rolling Stone Country earlier this spring. "My ears are open and I'm looking forward to what tomorrow brings."
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos