Kip Moore fires twin barrels of Georgia twang and arena-rock riffage with this summer's Wild Ones, an album written and recorded during three years of touring in support of his hit-heavy debut, Up All Night. Moore tried to get Wild Ones off the ground several times during that period, releasing a series of radio singles that didn't stick. Ordered by his label to go back to the drawing board and dream up something different, he kept writing, eventually coming up with a batch of would-be singles that took their cues not from the do's and don'ts of country radio, but from the lessons he'd learned as a road dog.
Don't Look Back in Anger," performed alone during the C2C: Country to Country tour stop in London.
Moore was the opening act during the March show, which also featured Brantley Gilbert, Lady Antebellum and Jason Aldean. Toward the end of his nine-song set, he gave the band a break, strapping on an acoustic guitar and walking to the front of the stage for a solo cover of Oasis' 1996 classic. The highlight arrived toward the end of the song, when he took out his inner-ear monitors and let the 20,000-capacity through a singalong of the final chorus.
Wild Ones, whose 13 songs were all written or co-written by Moore, arrives August 21st.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos