The Rolling Stones are on tour this summer with a set list heavy on their 1960s and 1970s work, mixed in with a few new tracks like "Doom and Gloom" and a smattering of 1990s tunes like "You Got Me Rocking" and "Out of Control." Outside of "Start Me Up" and a very occasional "She Was Hot," they aren't really touching their 1980s catalog. No would would argue it was their peak, but they released five albums that decade and more than a few stellar songs.
You can vote here in the comments, on facebook.com/RollingStone or on Twitter using the hashtag #WeekendRock.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos