Over the weekend, Miss Grande dropped a promo video for the perfume, which conveniently serves as a teaser for her new single, "Focus," the official video for which fortuitously doubled as a Samsung commercial. Set in ye olde New York City — the 20th century, or something — Grande hops into a lavender cab en route to a red carpet event and gives an impromptu performance for her driver, Joe, a fedora-wearing sexagenarian who toes the line between being respectfully delighted and a little too admiring. But it's all good fun — he even awkwardly lip syncs along! Things just aren't as simple as they used to be.
We do know how much Grande loves singing to fans from her car, so big ups for realism. If you, like Joe, think her perfume offering is the bee's knees, you can go snap it up right this very moment at stores like Macy's and Ulta, or on the Internet.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos