Ahead of her December Vogue cover, this new clip offers some behind-the-scenes quality time with the formalwear-challenged actress, proving she’s one A-lister we wish we could hang out with. Even if it's at a fake motel in the desert with no functioning bathrooms.
Jen does a few impressions and drops a few truth bombs in this very wild west setting – her impression of Kate Moss is simply to collapse, a dated joke we’re convinced only she can pull off – before flirting with a rancher and revealing an endearing fear of horses.
“I might actually die at my Vogue shoot today. I feel like I’m in Quentin Tarantino’s house,” the actress quips in perfect deadpan. Refreshingly down-to-earth as ever, she prods the interviewer: “So what kind of hard-hitting journalism questions are you gonna ask me?” Even on set for a major cover shoot, Jennifer Lawrence doesn’t take herself too seriously.
Jennifer Lawrence: Tarantino’s future badass muse? We’re calling it now.
Like what you see? How about some more R29 goodness, right here?
Out Of This World Deets On Lupita Nyong'o's Next Major Movie Role
12 Reasons To Love Ryan Gosling On His 35th Birthday
Adele & Jon Snow To Act Onscreen Together, At The Same Time
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos