The owners of Paris' Bataclan venue, the scene of the Eagles of Death Metal concert struck by a terror attack Friday, have issued their first statement since the tragedy. "No words can express the level of sadness we feel. Our thoughts go to the victims, to those injured and to their loved ones," the Bataclan's owners said in the statement.
as translated by Buzzfeed). "We will keep you informed as soon as it's possible for you to come and mourn in front of the concert hall. Thank you for your support, which deeply affects us."
Dominique Revert, a co-owner of Bataclan who was not at the venue at the time of the attack, spoke to France's Le Figaro about the incident and France's increased security measures in the aftermath. The city imposed a two-day ban on all concerts – thus the postponement of U2 and Motorhead's Paris gigs this weekend, among others – but the order was scheduled to lift on Monday, in time for Marilyn Manson's concert at Paris' Zurich venue. However, Manson's performance has since been cancelled.
Simply Red is scheduled to play the Zurich venue Tuesday night, and as of press time, that concert is still a go. "Only the French authorities will prevent us from performing in Paris. With their permission we will be proud to perform in Paris on Tuesday," the "Holding Back the Years" band tweeted.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PINTEREST USA FASHION - Models Top Models Supermodels Fashion
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - USA Fashion Google + Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET - Google + Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos