The Hangout Festival in Gulf Shores, Alabama fired the opening salvo of the 2016 festival season, announcing a stacked lineup featuring the Weeknd, Florence and the Machine and Calvin Harris as headliners.
The complete lineup is available to peruse on the Hangout website. The festival is slated to take place May 20th through the 22nd. Tickets go on sale November 19th at 10 a.m. CST, with three-day general admission passes priced at $249. VIP and Super VIP packages are also available for $1,099 and $1,599, respectively.
The Weeknd's headlining slot suggests the R&B star has no plans to slow down after a massive 2015. Not long after the Number One debut of his new album, Beauty Behind the Madness, the Weeknd headlined Jay Z's Made in America Festival, while he also scored major slots at Lollapalooza and Austin City Limits Festival.
Currently headlining his own North American tour, the Weeknd's live sets have improved significantly since his first major festival appearance at Coachella in 2012. "Coachella was the first show I did in the States, and I hated my performance," he told Rolling Stone in a recent cover story. "I was scared shitless. I got offstage and thought I did pretty good, then I watched the tape, and it was a nightmare. I saw all the comments, and I wanted to kill myself. I remember telling my agent, 'You need to book me as many shows as possible. That guy onstage is not a star. That's not a legend.'"
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos