Rick Ross stopped by the Rolling Stone office to discuss his upcoming album, Black Market, for a longer interview to be featured on the site soon, but while he was here, he also opened up about his love of the magazine's most recent cover star: Adele.
The Renzel series and Black Market cap off a prolific two years for the rapper, who released two full-length LPs in 2014 and a mixtape this past September titled Black Dollar. Ross' "Hello" remix is a perfect companion to the rapper's own latest single, "Sorry" — featuring Chris Brown — which is a more emotional track than many of his more club-ready hits.
Black Market will be released on December 4th via Maybach Music/Slip-n-Slide/Def Jam.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos