The 2015 Black List, the annual rundown of Hollywood's best unproduced screenplays, was revealed on Monday, and the top vote-getter was an unlikely choice: A biopic about Bubbles, the chimpanzee that was adopted by Michael Jackson in 1983. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the plot for Bubbles finds the chimp "narrating his own story" and "details his life within The King of Pop's inner circle through the scandals that later rocked Jackson's life and eventually led to Bubbles' release."
his "Leave Me Alone" video, a tabloid-taunting clip where one of the headlines read "Michael Confides in Pet Chimp."
In 2003, Jackson revealed that he had given Bubbles to a California trainer because the chimpanzee became overaggressive; Bubbles was later transferred to a monkey sanctuary in Florida where he remains today. While the Jackson estate would likely never allow a biopic that focused on the King of Pop's "scandals," telling the Jackson story through the eyes of his beloved pet is an interesting, unique narrative device.
The Isaac Adamson-penned script received 44 votes among the 500 executives polled for the Black List, placing it ahead of biopics about Boston Marathon bombing survivor Jeff Bauman – Stronger, which has since been picked up with Jake Gyllenhaal in the lead role – and Rocket* about former Boston Red Sox pitcher Roger Clemens. The Hollywood Reporter notes that eight of the last 16 Oscar-winning scripts originated from the Black List, as did two of 2015's frontrunners, The Revenant and Spotlight.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos