Weeks after checking himself into a California hospital with a case of double pneumonia, Merle Haggard is officially on the mend.
Although short, Haggard's radio appearance was humbling and grateful, with the country icon taking the chance to name-check several doctors who aided in his recovery at the Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage, California. He also tipped his hat to his bandmates, whose West Coast tour with Haggard was cut short by the unexpected hospital stay. Jackie Autry, widow of country pioneer Gene Autry, received her own shout-out.
"She talked me into coming into this hospital and getting some help," he said, crediting her for saving his life.
Although Haggard's show calendar is empty for the rest of the year, he'll hit the road again in January, kicking off a winter tour that includes a two-night stand at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville and a handful of rescheduled dates in California.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos