Following the deadly terrorist attack during Eagles of Death Metal's November concert in Paris, the band launched a campaign urging artists of all genres to cover their Zipper Down standout "I Love You All the Time," with all proceeds benefitting families of the assault's victims. London post-punk quartet Savages delivered a passionate version of the track during their Tuesday night show at Paris venue La Maroquinerie.
Last week, My Morning Jacket became one of the first bands to reinterpret the song, delivering a poignant version during the last gig of their four-night stand at New York's Beacon Theater. "Every note we play and every syllable I sing is for peace, and for understanding, and for love," frontman Jim James recently told Rolling Stone while reflecting on the Paris attacks. "The music must always go on and fear must never win. And we must stick together and talk about how we can find ways to accept each other."
One week after the attack, Pearl Jam performed Eagles of Death Metal's "I Want You So Hard (Boy's Bad News)" during a performance in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
In his announcement of the covers campaign, Eagles of Death Metal drummer Josh Homme urged fellow musicians to "Play It Forward" by donating their "time, talent and good will in a show of solidarity to help the victims of these atrocious acts in Paris and those affected by terrorism worldwide."
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos