Following the death of her husband René Angélil and brother Daniel Dion just days apart this past January, Celiné Dion showcased her strength in an empowering, cinematic cover of of Queen's "The Show Must Go On."
Following her massive performance, Dion's son, René-Charles, presented the award to his mother. The singer, who seemed surprised by his appearance, immediately broke down in tears and dedicated her performance to her late husband.
Angelil passed away at age 73 following an 18-year battle with throat cancer. Dion, 48, first met Angelil when she was 12 years old after her brother Michel sent recordings of her singing to the manager. The pair married in 1994 and raised three children together.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos