Kesha performed a tender, powerful cover of Bob Dylan's "It Ain't Me Babe" at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards.
Kesha's journey to the Billboard Music Awards has been rocky. Since it was her first televised performance since her legal battle against Sony and Dr. Luke occurred, TMZ reported that her "statement" performance at the show would directly reference the litigation. Therefore, Kemosabe, Dr. Luke's Sony imprint that Kesha remains legally bound to, axed her appearance at the show.
After the cancelation, Kesha revealed her plans to cover the Dylan classic, and how Folds offered her a platform to perform it on during a Los Angeles concert last week. The day after her debut performance of the cover, Kemosabe released a statement and revealed that her appearance had been reinstated.
Celine Dion paid tribute to her late husband with a cover of Queen's "The Show Must Go On" at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards. Watch here.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- THE UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos